Vourvoulos Santorini Private Guided Transfers
Vourvoulos is an island of Santorini which is located 2,5 kilometers at the northern side of Fira and 2,5 kilometers at the east of Imerovigli. It is actually the center of the northern side of Santorini. Although there is a small port for the fish boats of the local people, the village is not very close to the sea.
If you decide to pay a visit to Vourvoulos you are going to be surprised by the amazing landscape of the Aegean sea and of the lowland of the island. It is a quite place with traditional architecture that catches the eye of the visitor.
The are some mini markets where you can buy everything you need, some excellent local taverns, cafeterias with amazing view and a bar with a pool. There are also a few hotels if you wish to find a room here.
Vourvoulos private transfers
Santorini tours own luxury buses and will take care of your transportation and your amusement. The only thing you need to do is book a Vourvoulos private transfer or even better a Vourvoulos guided private transfer.
History of Vourvoulos
At the center of the village Vourvoulos as well as at the entrance, you are going to find monuments dedicated to the heroes of 1940. At the entrance of the village is the place where local people of the village have been executed because of their attempt to remain free.
Book A Private Tour Now
See more about Santorini Private Tours:
- Santorini Sightseeing Private Tour
- Santorini Exclusive Shore Private Tour
- Santorini Impressive Caldera Private Tour
- Santorini Wine and History Private Tour
- Santorini South Part Private Tour
- Santorini North Part Private Tour
- Santorini Private Wine Private Tour
- Santorini Historical Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset & Wine Tasting Private Tour