Santorini Exclusive Shore Private Tour
From amazing beaches and picturesque caldera to traditional villages, Santorini is an island which can offer you a unique experience. With a special guide you can see the most important places that you have to visit before leaving from this magic island. So, you can see exactly what you will see on a 5-hour private tour.
You will visit:
- Pyrgos Village
- Profitis Ilias Monastery
- Venetsianos Winery
- Black beach
First of all, if you want to see the most high point of the island you should visit Profitis Ilias. From there you get an increadible view over the island, the caldera and the neighbouring islands that you will never forget.
Very famous attraction is caldera. Don’t leave from Greece without see this spectacular view. Definitely, you have to see the village Oia. There, you will see white buildings with colored roofs according to the Greek architecture. See the panoramic view which is source of inspiration for many artists. You will have a panoramic view of the Santorini and Aegean Sea.
A village which it would be a great experience to visit is Pyrgos. This village has panoramic views of the whole island all the way to the village of Oia. Traditional architecture, narrow paths, small white houses, galleries, churches and breathtaking sunsets make Pyrgos village a magical place.
Another village is Megalochori which is one of the most picturesque villages in this island. Also, you can visit the churches which are all made in the Cycladic architectural style and located in Imerovigli such as Ai-Stratis and the Monastery of Saint Nikolaos.
If you love greek architecture you will visit Blue Dome Church in Firostefani. Moreover, it is something that we see in many photos relating to the island of Santorini.
Santorini, except other things, is known for beautiful beaches. Don’t forget to visit Red Beach and Black Beach which are the most famous beaches in this island.
On this private tour you have the opportunity to taste greek wine in Venetsanos winery. There, you will taste local products and know the procedure of winemaking.
You can make our program whith your preferences. The guide can show you the most known places of the island which have to visit if you come to Santorini for holidays.
Guided Private Tours in Santorini
Private tours in Santorini are conducted by professional local guides. To discover every place that worths to see when you visit this unique island, choose a guided tour. There are private guided tours on the date and time you prefer.
There are many benefits to letting someone else take on all the details that come with having the perfect vacations. Santornitours guarantees you will never miss the highlights in this island. Our guided tours offer an exciting opportunity to discover every place that matches your specific area of interest.
Santorini Exclusive Shore Private Tour
- Duration: 5 hours
- All tours include vehicles
- Guide in languages English, Spanish, French, German, Russian with no extra cost
|Size of Group||Price per hour||Price per 5 hours|
|1-6 Guests||50€ per hour||250€ for 5 hours tour|
|7-10 Guests||65€ per hour||325€ for 5 hours tour|
|11-14 Guests||75€ per hour||375€ for 5 hours tour|
|15-20 Guests||85€ per hour||425€ for 5 hours tour|
- Private Tours departs from Santorini. Pickup points:
1. Santorini Airport
2. Santorini Port
3. Santorini Cruise Ship (Cable Car in Fira
- Cruise passenger pick-up: From the port, you will take the cable car up to Fira town. The journey with a cable car takes 3 minutes and costs 5€. The place you will meet your guide is at the cable car’s exit in Fira town. Don’t forget to write the name of your ship and the time that it will arrive at the port when you booking the private tour.
- Hotel pick-up: Include the name of your hotel and our guide will pick you up there.
- End Point: Our mini buses will drop you off at the same place.
In order to book a tour you have to pay a deposit of €50. The balance will be paid in cash at the end of the tour.
If you cancel the private tour at least 7 days before the departure, you will not pay cancellation fee. If you cancel the tour 3-6 days before the departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Book A Private Tour Now
Book now and discover our amazing tours in Santorini!
See more about Private Tours:
- Santorini Full Day Private Tour
- Santorini Sightseeing Private Tour
- Santorini Impressive Caldera Private Tour
- Santorini Wine and History Private Tour
- Santorini South Part Private Tour
- Santorini North Part Private Tour
- Santorini Private Wine Private Tour
- Santorini Historical Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset & Wine Tasting Private Tour
Feel free to ask anything about this private tour on the comment section below.