Santorini Impressive Caldera Private Tour
Visit Santorini’s highlights on a 5-hours tour that includes transfers with luxurious mini buses and guided by a expert local guide. This will be the best experience in Greece and you will never forget it! The best way to start your vacation on this island is a small tour to the most popular places.
You can visit:
- Santo Winery
- Akrotiri Village
- Profitis Ilias Monastery
During this excursion, we will visit Oia village. This place has been loved by many artists who tried to paint this amazing view and the magnificent sunset which is very famous all over the world. From this top you can see the panoramic view of the Santorini and Aegean Sea.
On the way, we will make a stop at Imerovigli. There, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the most wonderful view of the caldera. Visit the church of Ai-Stratis, in the centre of the village and the Monastery of Saint Nikolaos and don’t forget to take many photos in order to remember this increadible scenery forever.
Leaving this view, we will continue to the small village Firostefani. See the Blue Dome Church which would have definitely seen in many photos as it’s very famous place. The next stop is at Santo Winery where you will learn about how making the wine and taste local products.
Visit Akrotiri village and learn about the myths and legends of Santorini. Apart from having some of the amazing views of the island, magnificent sunsets, wonderful taverns and tiny churches, it is also home to two of Santorini’s jewels, the Akrotiri Excavations and Akrotiri Castle.
Next, we will visit the Lighthouse which is among the oldest lighthouses in Greece and was constructed way back in 1892. The best time to visit the Akrotiri Lighthouse is during sunset when view is fantastic.
The tour ends with a stop at Profitis Ilias Monastery. It’s built on the highest point in Santorini. From there you could get a increadible view over the island, the caldera and the neighbouring islands.
Guided Private Tours in Santorini
Private tours in Santorini are conducted by professional local guides. To discover every place that worths to see when you visit this unique island, choose a guided tour. There are private guided tours on the date and time you prefer.
There are many benefits to letting someone else take on all the details that come with having the perfect vacations. Santornitours guarantees you will never miss the highlights in this island. Our guided tours offer an exciting opportunity to discover every place that matches your specific area of interest.
Santorini Impressive Caldera Tour
- Duration: 5 hours
- All tours include vehicles
- Guide in languages English, Spanish, French, German, Russian with no extra cost
|Size of Group||Price per hour||Price per 5 hours|
|1-6 Guests||50€ per hour||250€ for 5 hours tour|
|7-10 Guests||65€ per hour||325€ for 5 hours tour|
|11-14 Guests||75€ per hour||375€ for 5 hours tour|
|15-20 Guests||85€ per hour||425€ for 5 hours tour|
- Private Tours depart from Santorini. Pickup points:
1. Santorini Airport
2. Santorini Port
3. Santorini Cruise Ship (Cable Car in Fira
- Cruise passenger pick-up: From the port, you will take the cable car up to Fira town. The journey with a cable car takes 3 minutes and costs 5€. The place you will meet your guide is at the cable car’s exit in Fira town. Don’t forget to write the name of your ship and the time that it will arrive at the port when you booking the tour.
- Hotel pick-up: Include the name of your hotel and our guide will pick you up there.
- End Point: Our mini buses will drop you off at the same place.
In order to book a tour you have to pay a deposit of €50. The balance will be paid in cash at the end of the tour.
If you cancel the tour at least 7 days before the departure, you will not pay cancellation fee. If you cancel the tour 3-6 days before the departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Book A Private Tour Now
Book now and discover our amazing tours in Santorini!
See more about Private Tours:
- Santorini Full Day Private Tour
- Santorini Sightseeing Private Tour
- Santorini Exclusive Shore Private Tour
- Santorini Wine and History Private Tour
- Santorini South Part Private Tour
- Santorini North Part Private Tour
- Santorini Private Wine Private Tour
- Santorini Historical Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset & Wine Tasting Private Tour
Feel free to ask anything about this private tour on the comment section below.