Nea Kameni Santorini Private Guided Transfers
Nea Kameni is a volcanic island near Santorini which is located at the center of Caldera. The place is known between the locals with the name Ifestio that means volcano. There is no house development in here neither any shop or canteen.
At the top of Nea Kameni island you can see steam comes out from the earth from the east region of Georgios crater. Additionally there are thermal waters along the sea where you can enjoy a thermal bath and swimming.
Nea Kameni and Palia Kameni have been recorded at the NATURA 2000 community network for protected areas.
Nea Kameni private transfers
There are two places for ships at Nea Kameni,the Taxiarhis bay at the southeast of the island and the Erinia bay at the north of the island. You need a boat in order to reach the places here so the better way to do it is by booking a Nea Kameni private transfer. If you would like a private tour on that place and a guide in order to give you the story of the island the best thing you have to do is to book a Nea Kameni guided private transfer.
History of Nea Kameni
The small island of Nea Kameni is the youngest island in Mediterranean sea as it’s creation started at the year of 1570. In that region there was also a smaller island Mikri Kameni which became a unique island along with Nea Kameni.
Book A Private Tour Now
Book now and discover our amazing tours in Santorini!
See more about Santorini Private Tours:
- Santorini Sightseeing Private Tour
- Santorini Exclusive Shore Private Tour
- Santorini Impressive Caldera Private Tour
- Santorini Wine and History Private Tour
- Santorini South Part Private Tour
- Santorini North Part Private Tour
- Santorini Private Wine Private Tour
- Santorini Historical Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset & Wine Tasting Private Tour