Mpaxedes Santorini Private Guided Transfers
Mpaxedes is a beach at the southern part of Santorini island and it is only 3 kilometers far from Oia. The area is the perfect place for swimmers that avoid cosmopolitan beaches and they are looking for a qiuet place in order to enjoy the sea.
The sand here is black and makes you feel the connection with the island and the volcano. There is a lot of shade on the beach so the sun will not be your problem. However, seens the place is located at the south, it is usually very windy and you might not enjoy swimming.
The advantage of these beach is that the water is not deep so, it is safe for families and little children.
Mpaxedes private transfers
Access to Mpaxedes beach might turn out to be difficult especially for travelers who have not visited the island before. The perfect way to visit the region is by booking a Mpaxedes private transfer of a Mpaxedes guided private transfer for you and your friends, by Santorinitours. It would also be an excellent experience and a great surprise for your lover.
History of Mpaxedes
The explosions of the volcano durring the past years shaped Santorini island and formed the shape and the morphology that every traveler sees when he chooses to spend his holidays here. So if you ever visit Santorini you are going to have the unique opportunity to lie on magical beaches like Mpaxedes.
Book A Private Tour Now
Book now and discover our amazing tours in Santorini!
See more about Santorini Private Tours:
- Santorini Sightseeing Private Tour
- Santorini Exclusive Shore Private Tour
- Santorini Impressive Caldera Private Tour
- Santorini Wine and History Private Tour
- Santorini South Part Private Tour
- Santorini North Part Private Tour
- Santorini Private Wine Private Tour
- Santorini Historical Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset & Wine Tasting Private Tour