Agios Georgios Santorini Private Guided Transfers
Agios Georgios is a beach of Santorini which is located at the south side of the island and it is along the beaches of Perissa and Perivolos and it is only 3 kilometers far from Emporio. It is the perfect beach to go if you are a person who likes the connection with the nature without all the comforts of an organized beach.
Even if you walk all along the Agios Georgios beach you are not going to find out any commercial shops, also there are no sunbeds or any beach umbrellas. The only place where you can find anything that you want is the near village of Perissa. Although if you want to spend your days in here you are going to find some rental rooms.
Agios Georgios private transfers
If you are a traveler on Santorini island, Santorinitours gives you the opportunity to take an Agios Georgios private transfer with our luxury buses. Although if you would like to have the opportunity to learn everything about the volcano and the island’s history the best thing you have to do is to book an Agios Georgios guided private transfer for you and your friends.
History of Agios Georgios
The amazing with Santorini island is that due to the explosions of the volcano back to the past, there are a lot of magical beaches with sand and rocks in different colors. Here in Agios Georgios beach the sand is in a grey- black color.
Book A Private Tour Now
Book now and discover our amazing tours in Santorini!
See more about Santorini Private Tours:
- Santorini Sightseeing Private Tour
- Santorini Exclusive Shore Private Tour
- Santorini Impressive Caldera Private Tour
- Santorini Wine and History Private Tour
- Santorini South Part Private Tour
- Santorini North Part Private Tour
- Santorini Private Wine Private Tour
- Santorini Historical Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset & Wine Tasting Private Tour