Exo Gonia Santorini Private Guided Transfers
Exo Gonia is a village on Santorini island. It is located at the southeastern side of Fira next to the village of Mesa Gonia. This is a traditional Mediterranean village with only a few local people that choose to live here.
Narrow streets, beautiful small houses, a lowland place with amazing view. The villagers of Exo Gonia gather on a yard talk to each other and wave to the travelers here, you can enjoy their hospitality and kindness by strolling around.
There are no hotels or rooms in order to stay here but you are going to find some excellent taverns and taste the local food or some delicacies along with ouzo or wine.
Exo Gonia private transfers
A luxury bus is an excellent way to take an Exo Gonia private transfer and feel the warmness of the place. Additionally, you can have an experienced travel guide to share with you his knowledge about the place by booking an Exo Gonia guided private transfer.
History of Exo Gonia
The people here in Exo Gonia lead a way of live which is similar to the people that used to live here many years ago. It is a quiet place where you are not going to find a lot of people or tourists.
An old tomato paste factory has been turned into a Cultural Center which is open to everyone. Here you are going to take part in some very interesting events and festivities.
Book A Private Tour Now
Book now and discover our amazing tours in Santorini!
See more about Santorini Private Tours:
- Santorini Sightseeing Private Tour
- Santorini Exclusive Shore Private Tour
- Santorini Impressive Caldera Private Tour
- Santorini Wine and History Private Tour
- Santorini South Part Private Tour
- Santorini North Part Private Tour
- Santorini Private Wine Private Tour
- Santorini Historical Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset & Wine Tasting Private Tour