Akrotiri Santorini Private Guided Transfers
Akrotiri is a village which is located on the south western side of Santorini island. The village’s name Akrotiri means “cape” as the area is one of the biggest capes of the Aegean.
The traveler can enjoy an amazing view of the volcano by paying a visit to this place. You can also take a look at Oia and enjoy the view of the whole Caldera region. Here you can find an enormous beach and a variety of quiet beaches. Akrotiri village is famous for the quality of the fish taverns. A beautiful beacon and a castle are two of the most known sights in here.
Akrotiri private transfers
The locals say that if someone falls in love with Santorini once, they will always be in love with that amazing place. Santorinitours gives you a great opportunity to find out all the beauties of this island by private tours. If you would like to have a total view of every side of the island by visiting Akrotiri you can take an Akrotiri private transfer for you and your company or even better an Akrotiri guided private transfer.
History of Akrotiri
During the Middle Ages Akrotiri was one of five fortified housing developments on the island. Also the archaeologists have brought into light a prehistorical town which was located at the same region with the village of Akrotiri.
Book A Private Tour Now
Book now and discover our amazing tours in Santorini!
See more about Santorini Private Tours:
- Santorini Sightseeing Private Tour
- Santorini Exclusive Shore Private Tour
- Santorini Impressive Caldera Private Tour
- Santorini Wine and History Private Tour
- Santorini South Part Private Tour
- Santorini North Part Private Tour
- Santorini Private Wine Private Tour
- Santorini Historical Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset & Wine Tasting Private Tour