Akrotiri Santorini Private Guided Transfers
Akrotiri is a village which is located at the southwest side of Santorini island. The village’s name Akrotiri means cape as the area is one of the biggest capes of Aigaio.
The traveler can enjoy an amazing view of the volcano by paying a visit at this place. You can also take a look of Oia and the of the whole Caldera region. Here you can find an enormous beach and a majority of quiet beaches. Akrotiri village is famous from the quality of the fish taverns. A beautiful beacon and a castle is two of the most known sightseeing in here.
Akrotiri private transfers
The local people use to say that if someone fall in love with Santorini once he always be in love with that amazing place. Santorinitours gives you a great opportunity to find out all the beauties of this island by private tours but if you would like to have a total view of every side of that island by visiting Akrotiri and any other village you can take an Akrotiri private transfer for you and yur company or even better an Akrotiri guided private transfer.
History of Akrotiri
During the middle ages Akrotiri was one of five fortified house developments on the island. Also the archaeologists have brought into the light of the day a prehistorical town which was located at the same region with the village of Akrotiri.
Book A Private Tour Now
Book now and discover our amazing tours in Santorini!
See more about Santorini Private Tours:
- Santorini Sightseeing Private Tour
- Santorini Exclusive Shore Private Tour
- Santorini Impressive Caldera Private Tour
- Santorini Wine and History Private Tour
- Santorini South Part Private Tour
- Santorini North Part Private Tour
- Santorini Private Wine Private Tour
- Santorini Historical Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset Private Tour
- Santorini Sunset & Wine Tasting Private Tour